V vinithbraj TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2010 Messages 178 Reaction score 2 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2011 #1 Cheers!
R Ricardodaforce No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 29, 2010 Messages 468 Reaction score 43 Location Alicante Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2011 #2 That's pretty cool!
P photojunky TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2004 Messages 181 Reaction score 9 Location Pacifica Jan 23, 2011 #3 It needs a moon or star in the background, otherwise I like the mood. I'd re shoot it with a subject.
It needs a moon or star in the background, otherwise I like the mood. I'd re shoot it with a subject.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2011 #4 Again a beautiful stuff Regards
thatfornoobs TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2011 Messages 192 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2011 #5 Extremely over-exposed IMO. Rule of thirds is needed, and a more definitive subject. I understand it was likely extremely dark when taking the photo, hence the over exposure.
Extremely over-exposed IMO. Rule of thirds is needed, and a more definitive subject. I understand it was likely extremely dark when taking the photo, hence the over exposure.