What's new

Landscape with small barn

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC welcome.





RonFarmPondBoatStratColorBCResz.jpg
 
did you edit it to make it have a grainy look? aside from that i like it.
 
Yes, Kevin, I applied something to because I didn't like the look of the original. Thanks for the comment, I had my questions about the effect but decided to go with this one.
 
Pretty neat. It reminds me of a photo we studied in one of my appreciation classes. I would stare at it over and over because parts of it made me sure it was a drawing and other parts I was positive it was a photograph. It was a similar shot...boat on the water...I think the title had 'lilies' in it maybe.
Anyway, I like the shot!
 
This is a different image, the pencil effect is absent. Does this have any appeal over the first picture?





SunriseLyndhurst030NopencilStratRes.jpg
 
That's a beautiful shot with a wonderful landscape. I love the details and the beautiful reflections on the water. A really beautiful and serene photo. Great work! :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom