What's new

Las Colinas Mustang

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
3,391
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$5423430827_380a78b0b1_b.webp
 
That's a great shot. I love how you made it look dynamic and alive(even tho it's not). I almost fear it will kick me with it's hooves any time now x_x Too bad that building is behind it. It is too... attention demanding, so it makes a horse head a bit lost and harder to read. And I am not sure adding bokeh will help.
 
It almost seems real. Pretty good shot except for background distraction.
 
Would have looked much better at a larger aperture.. to blur out that building, etc.. in the background. That would have placed a lot more emphasis on the subject.. and the background would not be as distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom