What's new

Last Light from Tunnel View

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From my latest day trip to Yosemite...

_MG_1956.jpg

5D, 70-200mm f/4L
 
Great photo, though all the blues are a bit overwhelming, I like them. You should post more.
 
Mike
That is a beautiful shot.
I agree it may be a little too much blue.

I know you knew what it felt like when you shot it. Maybe try a couple of other looks to see how they come out.
 
A little too blue for me. I went into photoshop and added some yellow and red to the image with the color balance sliders and added some contrast and it looked much better. I'd post the result here but I respect your "My photos are not ok to edit" tag.
 
Thanks for looking but the blue was true to the scene. It was way past sunset.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom