What's new

last nights catch

adamfuller

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here's one from last night.
4635259015_d99a21c4c3_o.jpg


and one more here plus an amusing story. PTC has seen the light! Prime Time Crew
 
Nice. I like the beautiful sky and trees and your vignetting on the bottom. I think the B&W works well here. I just *wish* the building with the cars were not there... but I know there is nothing you can do about it!
 
Nice. I like the beautiful sky and trees and your vignetting on the bottom.
Am I the only one with a set tonight?

The potential was tremendous. The execution was poor.
 
Nice. I like the beautiful sky and trees and your vignetting on the bottom.
Am I the only one with a set tonight?

The potential was tremendous. The execution was poor.

You have your opinion.. they have theirs!

I do think it's a nice shot, but I agree about the building, it kind of ruined the photo. If it was a field of grass or whatever instead, that would've been really nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom