What's new

Last of the sunset shots...for now.

m1a1fan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake In The Hills, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple more from the other night. Comments are always welcome.:D

#1
Sunset4.jpg


#2
Sunset5.jpg
 
I am a HUGE fan of #1.. The colors and texture of the clouds with the brightness of the sunset, is absolutely gorgeous! WOW!!
It seems slightly tilted, but it is still beautiful.
I really like #2 also.. it is really peaceful!
 
Wonderful. The kind of sunset you simply cannot let happen without getting the camera and rushing out, isn't it? And you captured it well. I love Photo 2 and the grey clouds made orange from below.
 
Wonderful. The kind of sunset you simply cannot let happen without getting the camera and rushing out, isn't it? And you captured it well. I love Photo 2 and the grey clouds made orange from below.

Thanks for the kind words LaFoto! I appreciate it.:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom