Laughing Wife

TWright33

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Snapped this of my wife while shooting a band a couple weeks ago. I think it is a nice conversion.
$DSC_3689-2.jpg

It is a nice, warm picture. It's true, that parts of the head are cut off and the light is not the best, but I think it doesn't matter, it is a moment you will remember, moment revealing the whole truth about her and not only showing her beauty.

Thank you Timor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok... don't get mad at me...

She is beautiful and have a beautiful smile. The pictures shows that you love her very much.

But to me, as someone who is not involved emotionally, it's a nice pict for your family album.

things that can be criticized here, from my point of view, of course:
- crop
- vignetting/ darkening around her isn't well done
- the "pose" isn't very flattering for her type of the face

ok... don't get mad at me...

She is beautiful and have a beautiful smile. The pictures shows that you love her very much.

But to me, as someone who is not involved emotionally, it's a nice pict for your family album.

things that can be criticized here, from my point of view, of course:
- crop
- vignetting/ darkening around her isn't well done
- the "pose" isn't very flattering for her type of the face

Not mad at all!

I took the picture a couple of weeks ago, but never posted it because of the awkward forehead gap.

This shot made me smile. I can see the real emotion in her eyes. (I'm guessing she was giggling at something...hehe) The crop is a little tight for me but this is more about catching a great moment of your lovely wife. Enjoy it!

This shot made me smile. I can see the real emotion in her eyes. (I'm guessing she was giggling at something...hehe) The crop is a little tight for me but this is more about catching a great moment of your lovely wife. Enjoy it!

Thank you mam!

Most reactions

Back