Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2008 #1 Taken from the top of Mt. Adams, Mass LARGE
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2008 #2 Wow, amazing. I love the color transitions. I don't know where Mt. Adams is but it looks like somewhere in eastern U.S.?
Wow, amazing. I love the color transitions. I don't know where Mt. Adams is but it looks like somewhere in eastern U.S.?
V v_hit TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 27, 2008 #3 Very nice picture. I like the color
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 MarcusM said: I don't know where Mt. Adams is but it looks like somewhere in eastern U.S.? Click to expand... yeah it is in Massachusetts. (I now edited it into the original post) thanks for the comments
MarcusM said: I don't know where Mt. Adams is but it looks like somewhere in eastern U.S.? Click to expand... yeah it is in Massachusetts. (I now edited it into the original post) thanks for the comments
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 bro bump
N notelliot TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 827 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2008 #6 nice colours and exposure. the trees in the foreground really add depth, very well done.
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 May 29, 2008 Banned #7 like marcus said the colour transition is very good. that's a keeper
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks a lot! I had not really noticed the color transition that much before you guys mentioned it