What's new

Layers

Dao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
6,427
Reaction score
462
Location
St. Louis
I had one in B&W before. This time, it is in color, sort of . :)

5223380363_77ffa46451_z.jpg
 
IMHO the image lacks a point of interest; or the building patterns should have been stronger


Regards :)

Added later: Oh, there is some justice when i focused on the caption you have given

Regards :)
 
I like the muted colors, I also like the composition.
 
I like what you've done with the desaturated color. There are some interesting reflections in the windows lower left. I might darken the sky and the gray sheet metal in the lower right corner some. That would focus attention back towards the center.
 
Thanks for all comments. Good or bad. :)

Personally I like this because of the lines and how one building overlap the other one. (except the bottom one in the photo is not a building, it is a diesel generator). I wonder if the same scene looks different at a different time of the day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom