lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Ga5PuckA0"]CLICKY CLICKY[/ame]

Le 'yikes'
girl_impossible.gif

Ok, so not only is the contestant an idiot, but so are the French in general.

wohaa!

;) thanks for sharing...

I can't help but think that the audience members were messing with him on purpose

well, I would not be too sure. Actually I am very sure many people would get that one wrong if asked on the street.

who cares:lol:

Les gens intelligents qui parlent la langue française correctement CARE. (Intelligent people who speak French correctly care.)

skieur

I am really dumbfounded. Isn't that something, that at least in the US, you learn in like, 3rd or 4th grade?

I am really dumbfounded. Isn't that something, that at least in the US, you learn in like, 3rd or 4th grade?

Do you mean dropping the e in "Le" when the noun starts with a vowel?

No, I think I learned that in 7th grade French along with "Le plume de ma tante est sur le bureau de mon oncle, le papier de mon oncle est sur le bureau de ma tante." (but all of that may be wrong.)

Do you mean dropping the e in "Le" when the noun starts with a vowel?

No, I think I learned that in 7th grade French along with "Le plume de ma tante est sur le bureau de mon oncle, le papier de mon oncle est sur le bureau de ma tante." (but all of that may be wrong.)

La seule faute est "La plume", pas "Le plume".

skieur

"La plume de ma tante est sur le bureau de mon oncle"

This happens with your relatives too? Why are aunts always losing their pens? And how many times do you really need to use your foreign language skills to aid a domestic search for missing stationery? It's time for French classes to teach more useful phrases, like "But I didn't know that was illegal here". OK possibly not that one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back