M Michiyo-Fir TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2009 Messages 190 Reaction score 5 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2010 #1
cnutco No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 1,566 Reaction score 51 Location NE GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2010 #2 Nobody... really? Cute picture. Focus is soft and highlights are too bright.
N Num One TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2010 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Canada, NB Fredericton Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2010 #3 Nice pic I think the aperture in this pic is high << correct me If it's wrong Best regards
M Michiyo-Fir TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2009 Messages 190 Reaction score 5 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the feedback guys. I just started taking using a DSLR like 3 months ago. A lot to learn! Aperture was f/5.2 I thought the focus was alright. Why do you think the focus is soft? Could be because it was cropped quite a bit.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I just started taking using a DSLR like 3 months ago. A lot to learn! Aperture was f/5.2 I thought the focus was alright. Why do you think the focus is soft? Could be because it was cropped quite a bit.