What's new

leaves & water

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out today to shoot some leaves at a river...

Any comment would be appreciated :-)


1.
IMG_4486_1.jpg



2.
IMG_4478_1.jpg




3.
IMG_4471_1.jpg




4.
IMG_4456_1.jpg




5.
IMG_4452_1.jpg



6.
IMG_4451_1.jpg
 
I love the textures captured in the first image.
 
#2 here. with #1 a very close second. but the whole series is quite nice.
 
I'm a fan of the first few images as well. I love the motion blur of the water against the sharpness of the leaves and rocks. What settings did you use? I'd like to see them with out the highlights blown out so much, though.

The last few don't do much for me, I think there's just too much of the image that's blurry.
 
Thank you for your comments :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom