T The_Pearl_Poet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 25, 2012 Messages 303 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 22, 2013 #1 Comments and critiques are appreciated. Attachments $Leaves Critique.webp 108.3 KB · Views: 83
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2013 #2 I like it. Maybe just a bit too high on the contrast for me, but that's just me. WesternGuy
MiFleur No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 885 Reaction score 206 Location Colebrook, NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 23, 2013 #3 Very beautiful subject, love your lighting, it brings the eyes right in , may be I would crop it a little bit closer. Because of the contrast, the b&w looks very interesting. Nice shot!
Very beautiful subject, love your lighting, it brings the eyes right in , may be I would crop it a little bit closer. Because of the contrast, the b&w looks very interesting. Nice shot!
T The_Pearl_Poet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 25, 2012 Messages 303 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 23, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, I will look into cropping it some.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2013 #5 I really like this. Very nice, its simple yet expressive. :thumbup:
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 23, 2013 #6 I like it a lot, I also like the high contrast. I feel like it works very well.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 23, 2013 #7 Very nice, quiet and tranquil. I'd like to see more of the bottom.