Lee filter for 14-24

bs0604

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I plan on ordering the Lee Filter SW150 Filter Holder Kit and ND filters for my 14-24 lens. (I figure it will be a mystery whether these come in to stock sooner or later than my preordered D800). On the B&H product description for this kit it says that it will work on other lenses with the "SW150 System Adapter" and "Lee Adapter Ring". I would like to order these also so I can use the SW150 Filter Holder/ND filters on my Nikon 24-70 lens. However, in searching the B&H site I cant find these items. I did a live chat with a rep from B&H but he was not helpful.
1) Can anyone clarify for me what I need to order to get the SW150 to adapt to the 24-70 lens.
2) Any clues as to the wait time for these Lee items?

I have this lens and adapter, as well as the standard lee holder for the 24-70. You can get the adapter and I would recommend talking to a company called 2filter if you want details.

However, I will say that the SW150 holder is HUGE and I wouldnt want to use it on my 24-70.....it would just be so bulky. Do you arleady have a set of 4x6 filters?

I dont have any filters yet.
Any idea as to how long the waiting list if for Lee filters?

thanks for turning me on to 2Filter. the lady was very helpful onthe phone. I ordered a system for my 24-70 but they did not have anything in stock for the 14-24

Most reactions

Back