What's new

Leica M-E for sale

Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
636
Location
United States, PNW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$3200 inclusive of shipping to the lower 48.

For those who know me, I didn' t get this too long ago, but I now also have another Leica, and a DSLR and a point and shoot - so this is getting overkill for me :)

It's in perfect condition. It will ship as soon as monies have been transferred (maybe 1 day turnaround time)

No lens.
Boxed with 1 battery, 1 charger, instruction manuals, caps, and a strap (although I would suggest a new strap as a small piece of plastic is broken - but is still perfectly safe).
$_57.JPG


$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

Here are some pics. These are MY camera.



Thanks!
 
Still for sale?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom