Leigh & Jeff's wedding

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man, am I tired. It was a long day yesterday but a great couple to work with, very easy going and fun. Dark clouds prevailed but at least the rain held off. This was the first wedding I shot in digital and am pleased with the results. I just can't see straight right now after looking through the viewfinder for so long.

DSC_3185.jpg

DSC_4370.jpg

DSC_3202.jpg

DSC_3182.jpg

DSC_3073.jpg

DSC_4356.jpg

DSC_2955.jpg

DSC_2950.jpg

DSC_2923.jpg

DSC_2938.jpg

DSC_3209a.jpg

For more images from the wedding Click Here

I still prefer shooting aircraft any day of the week :)

Eric

Great pictures!!! You really did a great job! I had to laugh at the second to last one though, cuz it looks kinda like the groom has some funky ponytail goin on!

I really like the 1st, 2nd, and, mainly, the 4th one! Great work!

Oh, now they must be soooooo happy to have asked you to photograph their wedding!!! Why did I not know you 17 years ago?
My sister did her best, mind, but she is none for the staged photos, and with a wedding - after so many years in retrospect - those may have been nice, too. Very nice...

The bride in the roses... now that is something ...!

But I already begin liking your photos with the first. She had a very nice bouquet! It shines along with her in the all-green :sun: surroundings you chose.

Also the second one, with that huge amount of background (lovely building), them casually standing there and talking is good.

All of them are, mind.
But the bride in the roses remains my personal favourite of the series.

Wonderful series, I am sure they love them. I've been hoping for an outdoor wedding, but so far the weather has been rainy on every wedding I've done this year! My favorties are the second and fourth. Thanks for sharing these!

Those are beautiful Airic! I especially love the casual moments (ie-the black and white with them walking hand in hand). You have provided them with some very beautiful memories of their big day. Just wonderful!

I had to go look again. The one with their kiss is a little confusing. I thought he had one of those little hairbits in the back for a moment! Still, great job.

great shots eric, i bet the happy couple are pleased with them too! i've been asked to do a wedding, but we will see!

Cool series Airic.. I love that second shot! :)

For me, I tend to gauge how much I like a series of photos based on the feeling I get from them, which is exactly why I love these! You've captured such great moments that make me almost feel like I know the people through the emotions you've captured. Honestly, I've paid very little technical attention to these simply because the technical aspects don't even pop out to me when the content is this good. Great job!

(and yes, I'm sure they are technically strong as well....:) )

Chase et al,

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. I'm so nervous doing weddings an I really hate doing them but get a great satisfaction when all is done. I guess I am completely digital now.

Eric

Eric, wonderful job. I love the 3rd one because I can just imagine the bride looking back at that picture, her among the roses, 10, 20.... er.... 17 years (LaFoto!) from now and saying.. this was me on my wedding day. That picture just looks so full of hope to me. I agree with Chase that you have captured some wonderful moments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back