What's new

Lemon Splash

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_7002.jpg
 
The flash on the lemon is a little much, but its a cool pic!!
 
Thanks!
I'll edit it . . . later.
 
would like to see the water dripping off near the bottom of the picture clear as well, now it's kinda blurry.
liked splash apple better :) but it's definitely cool
 
It isn't a bad shot. The flash reflection is distracting but apart from that, good shot :)

David
 
would like to see the water dripping off near the bottom of the picture clear as well, now it's kinda blurry.
liked splash apple better :) but it's definitely cool

Me too. =)
I think I'm gonna try this again.

Thanks everyone!
 
Very nice colors! Focus on the drops on the bottom of the lemon would have been nice.
 
_MG_7332.jpg


Any better?
 
You've lost the nice detail of the lemon's surface...
 
Damnit.
 
I didn't like the choice of focus in the first shot. My eyes just kept searching for fine focus

I liked the detail of the water in the second but the lemon had no texture.

Perhaps close up the aperture a little and up the ISO to keep the shutter speed but get some more DoF

I really do like it though :)

like like like like like
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom