What's new

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

naughtybunny

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C are warmly welcome.

1.
3148971258_e7ef085441_o.jpg


2.
3148971264_e669cd2842_o.jpg
 
the first one is nice, but the second looks very unnatural. what's with the water, i looks like you put a Gaussian blur on it or something.
 
I really like the first one.. where abouts was the photo taken?
 
the first one is nice, but the second looks very unnatural. what's with the water, i looks like you put a Gaussian blur on it or something.

I agree...that 1st one is really pretty!
 
The first one is a great winter shot!
 
Oh the first one is gorgeous.
 
Tons of thanks for replies.

Photos were taken in Burnaby, BC.

Because the trail was difficult to walk, I just got my point & shoot instead of DSLR, and I wanted to get some long exposure effect, so I applied some selective blur for creek in #2.
 
those are nice pictures
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom