What's new

...Let there be Rock

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
14,593
Reaction score
1,239
Location
Cedar Hill, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
IMG_7328-resized.jpg


2
IMG_7329-resized.jpg


3
IMG_7330-resized.jpg


4
IMG_7331-resized.jpg


...Cobwebs on the tuners in #4... That's how often I play now... Still - I think it adds to it.

Thanks for looking. :)
 
Nothing?
 
1a Slight tweak in exposure. Better?
IMG_7328a-resized.jpg
 
I really like 1a, much better than the original.

I don't like the heavy shadows in #2, but it works really good on #3....moving closer in gets rid of a lot of the distraction from the knobs.

#4 is sweet, but, yeah, I would clean off the cobwebs....you could probably get away with cloning those out.


:thumbup:
 
Thanks.
#4 is sweet, but, yeah, I would clean off the cobwebs....you could probably get away with cloning those out.

The cobwebs stay, lol. I might try to "grow" them, get cobwebs everywhere, lol.

...It really has been a while since I've played. (At least a year...)
 
Last edited:
I like them all, a lot seeing as I am a guitarist haha

only thing that bothers me... in picture one, that seemingly strange light on the volume know... distracting to me, kinda draws my attention away
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom