Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2007 #1
ashfordphoto TPF Noob! Joined Feb 8, 2007 Messages 383 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Springs, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2007 #2 that's such a rad photo for so many reasons. the names, the brotherhood, the culture - the combination of all of it. the only critique I would say is that it seems a little too tightly cropped.
that's such a rad photo for so many reasons. the names, the brotherhood, the culture - the combination of all of it. the only critique I would say is that it seems a little too tightly cropped.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 21, 2007 #3 Reminds me from the time i played sports.
Puscas TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2006 Messages 1,884 Reaction score 3 Location Brooklyn NY Apr 21, 2007 #4 love it, very impressive! The tight crop is a good choice IMHO. pascal
J julius TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 133 Reaction score 0 Apr 21, 2007 #5 This is a stunning shot. Very impressive. I know it is all personal preference, but I also really like the tight crop
This is a stunning shot. Very impressive. I know it is all personal preference, but I also really like the tight crop
Passion4Film TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2006 Messages 311 Reaction score 0 Location Florida, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2007 #6 I love it. I love the tight crop too.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2007 #7 I like it. :thumbup:
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2007 #8 yep I like it
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks for looking and the kind remarks. I composted it tight to start in the camera mostly on the right and bottom. Then crop the top and left off in editing, this about 80-90% of the original
Thanks for looking and the kind remarks. I composted it tight to start in the camera mostly on the right and bottom. Then crop the top and left off in editing, this about 80-90% of the original