Darton
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2007
- Messages
- 126
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Maryville, TN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
So i've spent the better part of this morning trying to figure out which type of tri-pod to get. I've been using a cheapo aluminum tri-pod from Wally Wrold for about the last three years, and I hate it. It's time to upgrade to a much nicer setup.
I can't find alot of info on tri-pods. What type should I get? What brands are quality? Which head is better, pan tilt or ball? Do the heads come on the tri-pod or are they usually seperate purchases? Are quick connects standard? Metal or carbon fiber?
As you can tell I have no idea when it comes to these things. Please help me out here.
I can't find alot of info on tri-pods. What type should I get? What brands are quality? Which head is better, pan tilt or ball? Do the heads come on the tri-pod or are they usually seperate purchases? Are quick connects standard? Metal or carbon fiber?
As you can tell I have no idea when it comes to these things. Please help me out here.
