ArtphotoasiA
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2009
- Messages
- 245
- Reaction score
- 35
- Location
- italy
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everybody!
This will be my last photo post, for now, I will be travelling for a while in Asia... back at the end of September.
This work is quite a mix... all have been shot in Turin, Italy...
I called "life and dead"
1
2
3
4
5
Comments and critiques always welcomed...
For the complete job and more details:
Photos of Turin
This will be my last photo post, for now, I will be travelling for a while in Asia... back at the end of September.
This work is quite a mix... all have been shot in Turin, Italy...
I called "life and dead"
1
2
3
4
5
Comments and critiques always welcomed...
For the complete job and more details:
Photos of Turin
Last edited:
