What's new

Life and Death

Interesting...without the title, I'm not sure if I would have seen anything special about this image. But with the context of the title, I like it.
And I like the balance between the two main trees too. Nicely done.
 
Interesting...without the title, I'm not sure if I would have seen anything special about this image. But with the context of the title, I like it.
And I like the balance between the two main trees too. Nicely done.

Thank you!

When I saw these, I immediately thought about how the subjects contrast each other.
 
I am always pleased by an intelligent caption... this is one of them

Really liked this image and its caption :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom