What's new

Life's Road

I don't like the fact there are 3 people in this.

Either just the one, or just the two further ahead would have made it better in my opinion :)

But I love the gloomyiness of it!
 
Huh...I liked the 3 people. Different perspectives I guess. Gloominess is what I was going for :P
 
It's a good comparison to have those three people. It's the drama that counts in the scene. The two others ahead have one another while the one at the back is alone. He has no one. He is either tired or lonely. We can only guess. I like the story this shoot tells.

'Would have helped if the sky is not overexposed though but it's OK...may represent hope from above...
 
Thank you very much Izzie. You put it into better words than I could :P
 
Any other thoughts anyone?
 
Thanks Izzie. Any C&C welcome.
 
This is a really cool image.

My only nit is I'm not crazy about the aspect ratio. Too much bare road in the foreground, IMO. To my eye, I think it'd look more pleasing in 4:5.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom