What's new

Light Abstract

PhilGarber

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
813
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey (We don't bite)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like 'em? Hate 'em? whatdya think?
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_2809-1.webp
    $IMG_2809-1.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 98
  • $IMG_2820-1.webp
    $IMG_2820-1.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 89
  • $IMG_2837-1.webp
    $IMG_2837-1.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 81
  • $IMG_2860-1.webp
    $IMG_2860-1.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Light Abstract....Is that anything like Light Beer.


J/k, Those are pretty neat.
 
I really like the first and third ones a lot. The first is easily my favorite, though. It reminds me of a concert. Are you shooting in RAW? That's what I do with mine. You can pretty much control everything that way.
 
I really like the first and third ones a lot. The first is easily my favorite, though. It reminds me of a concert. Are you shooting in RAW? That's what I do with mine. You can pretty much control everything that way.

Thanks Man!

The first is my favorite also. I'm not shooting in RAW, as I use Picasa at the moment, and I'm not sure it can handle RAW. RAW has always seemed really complicated to me... Is it?

-Phil

[EDIT]-Picasa CAN handle RAW.. I'll check it out!
 
Thanks Man!

The first is my favorite also. I'm not shooting in RAW, as I use Picasa at the moment, and I'm not sure it can handle RAW. RAW has always seemed really complicated to me... Is it?

-Phil

[EDIT]-Picasa CAN handle RAW.. I'll check it out!

I personally don't think RAW is very complicated at all (I actually think it's easier in many aspects), but that may just be due to the interface that i use. I process my RAW photos with Photoshop CS4. I've seen a few other RAW programs (like Aperture, for example) that look really hard to use, though. But definitely try it out. The results are almost always amazing if you can learn to use it the right way.
 
I personally don't think RAW is very complicated at all (I actually think it's easier in many aspects), but that may just be due to the interface that i use. I process my RAW photos with Photoshop CS4. I've seen a few other RAW programs (like Aperture, for example) that look really hard to use, though. But definitely try it out. The results are almost always amazing if you can learn to use it the right way.

Thanks man!
 
I like 'em :)
I've done a few of those as well. They're lots of fun!
 
What did you use for a light? Very creative. I have to agree #1 has to be my favorite. Great job.
 
Interesting. I really wish that they were less busy but I do like them.
 
Alert.. Noob Question Below:


Howd you do this!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom