What's new

light. Please review.

You post way to many photos to give you good CC.
 
#1: Underexposed, I think you we're trying to go for a silhouette but it doesn't really work when I can't see the rest of the building. Also it kind of looks crooked, that may be your framing or the kind of thing tilt-shift lenses are built for.
#2: Underexposed
#3:Good silhouette, just not a very interesting subject
#4:This ones actually pretty good \
#5: I just don't think it's a good subject, might be better if the whole wall was lit up
#6: Looks a bit like a snap shot, not an interesting subject. Also it's incredibly warm, do you know what white balance is?
#7:This kind of shot really needs a graduated density filter so that you don't underexpose the ground. Also sky is underexposed
#8:Blurry, up the ISO
 
alright, will try to post less photos. and thanks for the critique.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom