TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mytravelphotos.us
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C please

lighthouse.jpg

Great shot, I do not think I'd want to get too close to that edge, it looks very unforgiving.

Wow, that looks like a terribly difficult scene to expose yet you succeeded, plus the snow actually looks like snow. Can I ask you how you did it?

Way to get the snow white and the sky blue! Good shot.

Taken at 10am, sun just off to the right, D300 with Nikon 18-200 @55mm ISO 200 F11 @ 1/500, not PS, I took about 30 photos, with 3 different lenses (12-24 and a 50mm) this was the best one

The heavily pp-ed version looks like the illustration of a fairy tale book. It sure looks exaggerated in all areas, but I think that was your idea of the heavy pp.

The original is very well done photographically, the snow isn't blown in any part, which would have happened to me, I am sure, and the sky is still "there", and there even is some detail still to be seen in the dark rocks below.

A pretty scene, and nice looking with that blanket of snow!

I agree, I like the first one better, I have another with slightly more color, but no PS processing, but this was my favorite. Had a couple of people suggest PS to improve, but I think it looks like a postcard not a real photo.

Thanks for the comments:

I agree, I like the first one better, I have another with slightly more color, but no PS processing, but this was my favorite. Had a couple of people suggest PS to improve, but I think it looks like a postcard not a real photo.

Thanks for the comments:

That would be a great place to use HDR as well to bring out details throughout the picture.

Most reactions

Back