What's new

Lighthouse

vinithbraj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2010
Messages
178
Reaction score
2
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_7343_Crop.jpg


Thanks for looking :-)
 
I like it , which light house is it?
-
Shoot well and thanks for sharing, Joe
 
Much more interesting than the typical lighthouse shot. I might crop about a quarter of the image off the left to get rid of the less interesting area and decenter the lighthouse, maybe just enough to remove that bright streak in the foreground. This would do well as a very large print.
 
I like it a lot, great shot
 
Thanks for the suggestion KenC, here's a crop and I like it :)

DSC_7343_Crop2_W.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom