Lightroom question

Benco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's going on here?

I'm just starting out using lightroom. There's no problem importing some of my RAW files to the catalogue, with some folders I get this, there's nothing wrong with the files, they work just fine in ViewNX2. Anyone know why this is happening?

Attachments

• $Fullscreen capture 17022013 070010.jpg
    $Fullscreen capture 17022013 070010.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 123
I don't see what's happening in the picture. If your talking about it being grayed out then it might be because the pictures are already imported in a folder. You have don't import duplicates checked. Did you set up viewnx to export pictures to the same folder that you are trying to import the other pictures to?

-Hunt

Thanks for that, I'm still wobbly on how Lightroom handles files. I wasn't aware of treating these folders differently from any others, I'll look into it.

I don't see what's happening in the picture. If your talking about it being grayed out then it might be because the pictures are already imported in a folder. You have don't import duplicates checked. Did you set up viewnx to export pictures to the same folder that you are trying to import the other pictures to?

-Hunt

I was talking about them being greyed out and you were absolutely right. I was approaching it from the wrong end, thanks for your help. :)

Most reactions

Back