What's new

Like new Canon kit lens EF-S 18-55mm IS $53 shipped

RCflyer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Location
Bennet NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This lens is in perfect condition, I used it a few dozen times before upgrading. There are no scratches or defects, it is in like new condition. Comes with both endcaps. Price is $53 shipped paypal and us only.
$IMG_3383.webp$IMG_3375.webp
 
hello there hey I saw your 18 to 55 on the fourm.. definitely have an interest. Only thing is I refuse to use pay pal due to some anti second amendment stances they've taken.. if your open to me sending you a bank or postal issued money order for payment and don't have a problem shipping to pa.. let's talk. thanks for your time
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom