Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

Decided to play around with my daughter's toys again tonight...this one is a plasma disc, a flat glass disc that operates a little like a plasma ball.
I took a few pictures, then decided to see what it's look like with something in front, so I found this lily...

Lily in Plasma by Bend The Light, on Flickr

Lily in Plasma 2 by Bend The Light, on Flickr

Thoughts?

From a design standpoint, these images look fantastic

From a design standpoint, these images look fantastic

Something worth persuing, then, to get them perfect?

Or do you mean "design as opposed to photography"?

What I meant was that these will pass as a good design for perhaps something like a logo.

Theres not much to say about the photography aspect since they look well exposed, sharp, and with good colors

that is so cool, i never thought of using mine and its been collecting dust for years.

Ohhhhhh, I kinda' like that first photo!

that is so cool, i never thought of using mine and its been collecting dust for years.

We have heaps of gear like this for my daughter's sensory room (she has a genetic condition, things like this help her respond to things)...it presents itself for photography from time to time. :)

I love the second more; be it design or photograph, the final outcome is evaluated and here it came out wonderful

Thanks, Frequency - your opinions are always a good read, and I look forward to them. :)

Oh, definitely photography. Only a little cloning to remove the dodgy background. I misunderstood NayLoMo6c and thought he thought I'd done Photoshop jiggery pokery rather than photography. That's not what he meant at all, though. :)

I am going to reshoot for definate...the econd needs t be more in focus, better DoF, now that I have seen it can look great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back