What's new

Lines, Cracks and Shadows

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
IMG_0007-05-09-2008-05-05-2008.jpg






2
IMG_0007-05-09-2008-05-05-2008B.jpg



3
IMG_0007-05-09-2008-05-05-2008C.jpg
 
nice shots. I love the colors in the first two and the lighting on the second.
 
Here I just got done espousing the beauty of the Roof and Lights image, and here are some more!

Let me go again to the first image in the series, since that is the one that is over the top in compositional excellence. There is a fine sense of balance in this image, with the bulk of the mass at the bottom half, and then that empty sky above. And that alone would seem rather unbalanced. However, the inclusion of the electrical lines, showing an angular element in this otherwise squarish sense of mass, brings this one right into the high level of excellence. Yet another fine piece of work, with obviously great deal of thought. Unique and fantastic.
 
Thanks again !

I think I overdid the 3rd one, probably because the focal points are not strong enough, but I definitely am happy with the first 2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom