What's new

Lines, Guggenheim, NYC

ranmyaku

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
Honolulu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1364889_188371_e902f3edcd_p.jpg
 
I kindof like it how it is.. or maybe crop a little above the light..

It's not distracting and it answers my question of 'wow she has a beautiful glow coming off her, why?'
 
Nicely composed. I can see reasons for leaving the light, as well as cropping it out.
 
Absolutely beautiful shot. I would not crop out the light fixture as its lines balance the image. I would, however, try to darken it just a bit to avoid the hot spot being a distraction.
 
uuum...

the glow is not coming off of her, its coming from inside the architecture. the light is distracting. its the brightest point in the photograph and that is where your eye is naturally led- the sharpest/brightest point. so yes, either include it and fog your subject, or crop it out.

Obviously... How would that kindof glow come from a human? :er:

I meant, The light is making her glow.. If the light was cropped out I'd wonder.

The light adds to the photo perfectly.
 
wonderful. i very much like the tones and composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom