Lion's Gate and Crane

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Vancouver shot. I think it's a crane; originally thot it was a heron but I think it's a crane.
One of the few times the sun actually came out during my week long visit this month.
Right place right time for once!
Taken from the Seawall at Stanley Park.
Love to hear what you think. :D

heron.jpg

Great shot JonK ! Love the way you cropped it. Perfect ! Was this taken with your 75-300 IS F2.8 L?

nice comp...the like the tones. btw, when in doubt, call it a crow!

I though for sure it was going to be a crane...as in a a tower crane constructing a building. I'm surprised you could get a photo in that area without a few of them in the shot. Nice shot, I like the haze...it really gives the background a nice feel while keeping it subdued enough to focus attention on the subject.

Big Mike said:
I though for sure it was going to be a crane...as in a a tower crane constructing a building. I'm surprised you could get a photo in that area without a few of them in the shot. Nice shot, I like the haze...it really gives the background a nice feel while keeping it subdued enough to focus attention on the subject.
You're so right about the cranes....that city is hopping with construction. In fact they were working on the second tower of the bridge and it was coverd by construction material so that's one reaon for the vertical. It just worked better this way.
as for the light on the haze; as i stated...right place , right time.
:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back