What's new

Liquid Fun

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3084.jpg


IMG_3085.jpg


Or my love for a narrow DOF. :)
 
I suppose.
 
This is almost identical to my first picture with my 50mm F/1.8

Followed immediately by about 250 pictures of my feet, the ceiling fan, and whatever soda container happened to be on my coffee table.
 
I feel like Every photographer has a shot that looks just like this from when they were starting out haha heres my obligatory rain drop shot $tumblr_m2wavbrjKb1r3ci8ho1_1280.webp
 
This is almost identical to my first picture with my 50mm F/1.8

Followed immediately by about 250 pictures of my feet, the ceiling fan, and whatever soda container happened to be on my coffee table.


too funny :lol:
 
:lol: I aint no beginner though!
 
:lol: I aint no beginner though!


I guess I don't understand. :scratch:

These resemble test shots as a result of boredom more than anything else. If you "ain't no beignner", why post these up at all? Were you really looking for honest C&C? All I see is a couple of underexposed pictures of nothing of consequence. Almost seems like photographic trolling.

Forgive me if I'm being blunt, but like I said, if there is supposed to be more to these, I don't understand.
 
I think the image has a scarcity of the subject.... if there large number of drops, i think the opinions would have been different... sprinkle more droplets and add an additional point of interest, if you please ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom