What's new

Liquid pepper

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Airsoft vs. Water=

main.php
 
Fish tank? :)
Your exif says "1.6 second" exposure... but I'm betting that's a flat out exif lie.

I think it's pretty neat though.
 
Nice shot! I'd love to know how you did it.

Bekah
I've got a thread on it somewhere. I'll dig it up.
Fish tank? :)
Your exif says "1.6 second" exposure... but I'm betting that's a flat out exif lie.

I think it's pretty neat though.

I'm betting you're flat out wrong:)
 
nice, I like it! you can kind of see the tip of the pistol is the only gripe I have.
 
What about "PAINTBALL vs. Water?"

I'm actually going to try paintball vs. paintball when it warms up a bit:) I can't do that inside my house without being killed.

nice, I like it! you can kind of see the tip of the pistol is the only gripe I have.
CRAP! I didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out:)

What about "PAINTBALL vs. Water?"

ha, that would make such a huge splash, you'd have to zoom out a bit.

No worries, I've shot things more dangerous than a paintball.
 
Fish tank? :)
Your exif says "1.6 second" exposure... but I'm betting that's a flat out exif lie.

I think it's pretty neat though.

He used strobes. The flash is making the exposure for him. The shutter speed in this case, doesn't matter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom