Littering the Internet with more cat pictures

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So there's this cat that likes to come around every once and awhile. We found him as a kitten, but did not legally adopt him. For the most part, our German/Rottweiler raised and looked after him, we just supplied the food. Kind of a mean little guy, he still has claws. But he is a huge attention whore.

Both shot at 10mm, because its fun.

My new Tamron 10-24 came in today thanks to Scott, sent by drone or peregrine falcon. Here's a few test images

Kitty-3049 by A A Jones, on Flickr

Kitty-3041 by A A Jones, on Flickr

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
I officially do not regret selling this lens now :)

At first sight, I though the cat was at the ceiling, like in paranormal activity :lmao:

Cute cat! I like the second shot a fair amount.

They are great shots, I love cats

Cute ***** cat, I think he needs some cat nip. Get him high and then capture some great action shots.:mrgreen:

At first sight, I though the cat was at the ceiling, like in paranormal activity :lmao:

Yes at first glance it looks like he was glued to a wall or celling and thought maybe it was a composition thing.

They are great shots, I love cats

Thanks Shipman, this little man has sent me to the Doctors office once already lol. I guess I'm more of a dog guy.

Cute ***** cat, I think he needs some cat nip. Get him high and then capture some great action shots.:mrgreen:

LOL I totally forgot that cats loved to get stoned... I'll have to grab a sack on the way home tonight :cheer:

Most reactions

Back