What's new

Little Birdie

Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
385
Reaction score
0
Location
Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this shot this morning of a little bird sitting on a utility wire.
Comment and share any tips please. Thanks.

Little Birdie
Aperture: F/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/200s
ISO:100

3812176685_33a2659bf5_b.jpg
 
Looks like you may have oversharpened the image...the white haloing along the powerlines is the giveaway.
 
What kind of bird is that anyway? Some kind of woodpecker?
 
Love his colors. I know you may see something different on your monitor than me but I can just barely make out his eye. Lucky it's able to be seen so I would just lighten his head area up a smidge so you could see his eye better.
 
Love his colors. I know you may see something different on your monitor than me but I can just barely make out his eye. Lucky it's able to be seen so I would just lighten his head area up a smidge so you could see his eye better.

Yea his head is in shadow. I'll see what i can do brighten his head. Thanks.
 
Looks like you may have oversharpened the image...the white haloing along the powerlines is the giveaway.

heh the things you just won't know until someone tells you...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom