What's new

Little Limestone Lake

Amazing pictures what camera where you using for those pictures?
Thanks, John! The camera didn't really make a difference, but the lens (Tokina 11-16) did.

great pictures, i love the first one, i'd like to see a bit more saturation but that's just a personal preference
Thanks, Michael. Since this place has a natural beauty that is beyond belief, for these photos I decided not to crank the saturation at all. I wanted the photos to show the lake exactly as I saw it. But I agree, a bit more saturation would make this one pop.


in the second one that's really cool too. the only distraction i see is the shadow of the tree branch.. but that's the problem of shooting in the regular daytime, can't get around the rules of nature
I actually made a conscious effort to include the shadow of the tree branch as some sort of frame AND leading line. I know it's a matter of taste, and I like it as is... to the point that the title of this photo is "In the shade" :)


The first one is mind blowing, it also happens to be my new background. Thank you very much!!
While I'm honoured that you liked this one well enough to make it your background, I can't say I'm happy.

Thanks everybody for your kind comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom