What's new

Little Photo Walk - C&C Encouraged!

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
3,472
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Before I headed out, Nikon 50mm f/1.8D
566599401_9PuaH-L.jpg


The rest are with my Nikon 35-70 f/2.8D

Soldier statue at the veterans memorial:
566599489_K49zT-L.jpg


The wall:
566599508_oNNTo-L.jpg


Eagle:
566599585_gHNiZ-L.jpg
 
I tend to try and stay away from the highest aperature on any of my lenses. Usually I'll settle on 1 AV from the highest. I think that might be the focus problem with the first image. The rest are focused nicely and some good ideas, tho war memorial bores me (I guess Im cynical). Composition is pretty good except for the dead space in the 4th image.

EDIT: On the memorial wall image I think I would have liked the focus on the second plank to sort of lead into the photo a bit more

Hope my C&C was constructive!
 
Thank you, definitely helped!

For some reason I always find myself shooting wide open - maybe that's something I need to work on, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I also see what you mean about maybe the second column being the focus, it would draw me in more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom