What's new

Little Ringed Plover

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
2,070
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About the size of a Blackbird - I love these little waders- so nice with the sun on him as he wanders the lake edge looking for food

I always try to get as low as possible when photographing waders etc

386E4gG.jpg


Sony a7Riv + Sony 200-600mm

Les :)
 
Cute wee fella again. I particularly like the warm tones, which show off the ambient conditions very well imo.
 
Great image. Now if you could just go under the water and beneath him ..... kidding. :wink-6: Excellent shooting!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom