Little River Falls

roentarre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hisdailyphoto.blogspot.com.au
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This place has a significance to me. My last trip to this area is April 2007 where there was basicly no water in this waterfall. My car tyre was pierced twice by the rocky roads and my poor Holden astra was basicly ruined by the twigs and tree branches from sides of the road. If these roads were really roads.
This revisitng is an unplanned one. This time, I drove me toyota ascent straight from Melbourne - 450 km altogether from CBD. There were so many beautiful sceneries along the drive. A few I saw were typical Aussie landscape

Pentax k20d + Fa 31mm ltd f1.8
_IGP5335-11.jpg

Amazingly, there was waters in this little river falls. And it is turbulent water flowing loudly! I love this fall as this is the one shown on the movie - the man from snow river. A movie I used to watch again and again since I was young.
Pentax k20d + FE 10-17mm
_IGP5383-11.jpg

Olympus E520 + Leica 25mm f1.4
P1012852-11.jpg

P1012963-11.jpg

Then I end my beautiful exhausting day with a sunset.
Olympus E520 + Leica 25mm f1.4

P1012967-13.jpg

That area looks very similar to the landscapes I have in central Virginia. Thanks for sharing.

1 & 4 remind me a bit of southern Idaho (but it's been like 25 years). More recently, Tehachapi, here in California. Very nice.

I really like the composition on the first one, really a beautiful capture. My only suggestion would be to remove what seems to be a house on the right-hand side of the frame --I don't think it adds anything to the scene, and at the same time it's a tad distracting. Just my personal opinion, of course.

That area looks very similar to the landscapes I have in central Virginia. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting feedback and I would believe so. I have a friend in US telling me the same thing

Thanks!

1 & 4 remind me a bit of southern Idaho (but it's been like 25 years). More recently, Tehachapi, here in California. Very nice.

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I am starting to like the arid nature of my place in this part of the world.

I really like the composition on the first one, really a beautiful capture. My only suggestion would be to remove what seems to be a house on the right-hand side of the frame --I don't think it adds anything to the scene, and at the same time it's a tad distracting. Just my personal opinion, of course.

That is not a house but a parched tree. I understand your view point and I think it is not easy to remove it because the grass itself has its varied tone and contrast.

Thank you for the feedbacj :)

These are really beautiful, and im not just saying that cause im a australian haha. I love the first picture :D

the 1st is PERFECT!!!

and the rest are good too but i think if you used the N.D filter for the river shots and opened the shutter a little bit longer would be really great!

these are great good job. the first looks like it could be in a calendar. love the angle on 2 and 3.

that is a nice pitcture..

Most reactions

Back