thedeepestsleep TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 163 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2011 #1 Sunset Blast... by Jon Bilous, on Flickr
Jethro TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 99 Reaction score 11 Location Prague Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2011 #2 I dont like the frame and there is a little halo around the silhouette. But it reminded me of The Dark Tower
I dont like the frame and there is a little halo around the silhouette. But it reminded me of The Dark Tower
H heroes19 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 98 Reaction score 2 Location singapore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2011 #3 I like the sunset colour but feel the the portion of the statue a bit big on the image. Overall is good pic. Thanks for sharing.
I like the sunset colour but feel the the portion of the statue a bit big on the image. Overall is good pic. Thanks for sharing.
shootermcgavin TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2011 Messages 939 Reaction score 77 Location Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2011 #4 I like the image, although the clouds are blurry or feel off.. I can't imagine they are moving that fast.
I like the image, although the clouds are blurry or feel off.. I can't imagine they are moving that fast.
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2011 #5 shootermcgavin said: I like the image, although the clouds are blurry or feel off.. I can't imagine they are moving that fast. Click to expand... He used a long shutter speed, you can see the stars streaking as well. 2 minutes perhaps?
shootermcgavin said: I like the image, although the clouds are blurry or feel off.. I can't imagine they are moving that fast. Click to expand... He used a long shutter speed, you can see the stars streaking as well. 2 minutes perhaps?
thedeepestsleep TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 163 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Yes, I used a two minute exposure. Kind of wished there were more clouds, but oh well. I'm not sure what the haloing is from, because I didn't use hdr, and I didn't any blending or localized adjustments...
Yes, I used a two minute exposure. Kind of wished there were more clouds, but oh well. I'm not sure what the haloing is from, because I didn't use hdr, and I didn't any blending or localized adjustments...