H Hokiehall TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 191 Reaction score 11 Location Central Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2009 #1
A astrostu I shoot for the stars Joined Aug 1, 2006 Messages 673 Reaction score 17 Location Boulder, CO, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2009 #2 I was going to say "myeh" and move on, but the yellow haze from the break in the trees near the center makes this photo much more interesting, in my opinion.
I was going to say "myeh" and move on, but the yellow haze from the break in the trees near the center makes this photo much more interesting, in my opinion.
ILovePlaya TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2009 #3 I agree. Kind of erie. Craig.
H Hokiehall TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 191 Reaction score 11 Location Central Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. Had the yellow haze not been in this one, I would not have bothered with it. That is what made me interested in it.
Thanks. Had the yellow haze not been in this one, I would not have bothered with it. That is what made me interested in it.
Johnboy2978 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 21, 2004 Messages 1,797 Reaction score 30 Location Southwest Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2009 #5 Did you get any shots of the 2 falls that are around there? Actually there is a third one not too far away, but it is a real biatch to get to safely.
Did you get any shots of the 2 falls that are around there? Actually there is a third one not too far away, but it is a real biatch to get to safely.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2009 #6 that's a nice picture love it..