What's new

little white llies

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign112312.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wish that the words had some meaning because i really like the colors and textures here.
 
^^ don't you think if the words had meaning, you'd be less interested in the color and texture?
 
Nice. Is this a photo or did you make this graphic?
 
Thanks everyone!

This is a photo, with the contrast boosted a little, mainly through curves and some selective darkening.

As for the title, when I'm stumped I often open iTunes and scan the titles of jazz tunes for ideas. Since there are prominent white elements in this, I picked this title. After a while I'll see if it really works for me or not.

The partial words in the frame were meant to be mysterious. I see this as being the same kind of image as an abstract which has arbitrary shapes that just happen to look a little bit like letters. They are just shapes in a composition. A picture of a whole sign is much less interesting, imo.
 
As for the title, when I'm stumped I often open iTunes and scan the titles of jazz tunes for ideas. Since there are prominent white elements in this, I picked this title. After a while I'll see if it really works for me or not.
Awesome. I do the same sometimes.

Very cool image.
 
Yet another winner from your finely-tuned,keen eye Ken!!! Keep 'em coming!
 
Thanks Federico and Derrel!

Going out now to look for more.
 
Thanks Nandakumar!
 
you say little white lie, I think Sammy Hagar!



the photo is pretty cool too. :thumbup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom