N nitrous642 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2011 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 20, 2011 #1 Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
mayhem7 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 48 Reaction score 5 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 20, 2011 #2 That's a very nice photo!
B banfieldD90 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 21, 2011 #3 Nice shot but subject was at the centre.
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 21, 2011 #4 pretty cool, i like the tilt-shift effect that you applied to it
N nitrous642 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2011 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Indeed, but unfortunately the shot was taken while I was in train I couldn't get a better angle otherwise I would have ofcourse! Thank you all for your comments!
Indeed, but unfortunately the shot was taken while I was in train I couldn't get a better angle otherwise I would have ofcourse! Thank you all for your comments!