LiveJournal Anyone?

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
So over the past few months I've found out that writing, whether pouring my heart out, or just writing random stuff, really helps to clear my head. Sooo, fast forward a little, I know a few people with this thing called LiveJournal that i never heard of, seemed kinda like a girl thing, but I figured, what the hell.

After a few days I realized it is a great time killer when I'm bored, and it's something that actually requires a little brain activity, so it's not completely mindless, and if I ever need to, it's a place I can just write crap to clear my head.

That brings me to the point of this thread (oh, there's a point? yes, there is believe it or not). I was just wondering if anyone else has a journal of their own or not.

Here's mine if anyone cares to keep up with my rather boring life, haha
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mcdan40/

Feel free to add me as a friend, comment, stalk me... ok I'd prefer no stalking to be honest :mrgreen:

-Dan

I used to have one, but it was for the sole purpose of posting to my girlfriend (now ex) and her friends. I now use Xanga.

Is this the same thing as a blog?

I have a blog. It's a secret blog though.

Because I basically blame all my problems on other people.

Know what Nytmair...I have heard of Livejournal, but never thought about getting my own account. I might have to do that. I used to write in a journal, and it really was a great stress reliever. Thanks for the idea. :)

I have a journal on 'Paper' that I update pretty regularly... apparently it's the first type to have become really popular and it's good coz I can let certain people read it or block other people from reading it.
I can also put photos in there, or drawings, even maps, ticket stubs, pretty much everything.
Oh and I'm even allowed to decorate my front page to whatever I like. At the moment I've got this really nice leather bound look with gold engraving stuff. And then on the first page there's this great place where I can simply 'drop' all my photos or ticket stubs or whatever in there if I couldn't be bothered putting them in a certain day's entry.

it's great, you should have a look at it corry.

core_17 said:
Know what Nytmair...I have heard of Livejournal, but never thought about getting my own account. I might have to do that. I used to write in a journal, and it really was a great stress reliever. Thanks for the idea. :)

no problemo, i added you as a friend, now i'm up to like 3 or something haha.. yippeeeeeeee

Most reactions

New Topics

Back