What's new

Local Automotive Drifting event.

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
360
Location
indianapolis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Started doing some photos for our the Midwest Drift Union and Drift Indy. I hadn't shotten moving cars much so it was fun and picked up a few things from it. next month I want to work on getting my SS slowed down more and work more with my panning. but overall it was an enjoyable day getting some shots and avoiding being ran over.

1.)
MDUdriftindy0038 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

2.)
MDUdriftindy0050 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

3.)
MDUdriftindy0053 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

4.)
MDUdriftindy0065 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

5.)
MDUdriftindy0130 by Square1 photography, on Flickr
 
I really like that first picture.
 
I like this set.

Beatiful photos and I think you captured the action going on very well.

I just think you could have cropped some of the photos(#2,4,5) a little more.
 
closer shot.
MDUdriftindy0091 by Square1 photography, on Flickr


I have a lot of diffrent shots from closer in and farther out. just hard to show everything with out just going photo overload lol.
 
wished I could have got the focus a bit better but think i got it on the smoke instead of the car body.

I think the focus point is the quarter panel adjacent to the rear window. Mid door might have been better but still a dramatic picture.
 
closer shot.
MDUdriftindy0091 by Square1 photography, on Flickr


I have a lot of diffrent shots from closer in and farther out. just hard to show everything with out just going photo overload lol.

Understandable, a set with the same type of shoots quickly become rather boring. And I took a look att your facebook page, you also have some great photos there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom