What's new

Local City Pool

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
Location
Arr-Kan-Saw
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now that one of my best friends is old enough to drive, it was time to get out and about today. This is the local pool, which I'm guessing they just let go of in the fall. Please C&C! Thanks. :)

2041388041_bf243aa790.jpg
 
flickr pwned you
 
flickr pwned you
Lol what does that mean? I'm guessing that flickr resized the photo smaller? I dunno..


I like the shot, just wish it were a little bit bigger to make out the details. ;)
 
Neat! It has an eerie feel to it (maybe because there's so much dirt/buildup? It might stand to be a tad bit more sharpened?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom