What's new

Local library

bikefreax

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
379
Reaction score
1
Location
Columbia, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot of our library. When it was being built many objected to the strange yellow artwork in front of it. I actually like it.

Library_filtered.jpg
 
Last edited:
nice shot
keep going :)
 
It made quite the stir when everybody saw the preliminary drawings. Like I said most people do not like the yellow sculpture out front. I thought it made for a nice night photo.
 
Man, that's a pretty cool looking library (and a good photo of it too).

The libraries around here are pretty boring...
 
That's hot ... love the color. The architecture is cool too, love the glass windows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom